We have a unique approach to serving the financial needs of people throughout Los Angeles County and we're also one of the largest credit union in the U.S. serving entertainment professionals.
Here's EXACTLY How First Entertainment's Members Get More!
- A Credit Union is Not-For-Profit and You are the Shareholder, Not Some Banker or Anonymous Stockholder
- You'll Find 10 Branches in the LA Area Including Two on Studio Lots
- Lower Rates on Loans
- Lower Rates on Credit Cards
- Lower Rates on Mortgages
- FREE Mobile Banking
- FREE Mobile Deposit
- Free Checking with eStatements
- Higher Rates on Savings
- Nearly 30,000 ATMs with No Surcharge Fees!
- CU Service Centers Shared Branching Network (All Across the U.S.)
- Lots of Other Member Perks and Discounts
Who is Eligible to Join?
Membership in First Entertainment Credit Union is open to the employees, their families and retirees of companies served by First Entertainment, and to any and all persons who live, regularly work, currently attend school, or currently worship in Los Angeles County, California, as well as eligible businesses and/or other legal entities in Los Angeles County, California.
Talk to us today about opening a Business Account!
If you're an employer who’s interested in offering First Entertainment as a free benefit to your employees, submit our Select Employee Group questionnaire online and we’ll get in touch. For additional information on how your company can offer credit union membership to its employees at no cost or financial obligation, visit our Company Benefits page!