Search our site
About First Entertainment
Contact & Banking Information
At First Entertainment, we prioritize the security of your accounts. Your deposits are insured up to $250,000 by the federally regulated National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF). For further details, please refer to the comprehensive guide available at https://www.ncua.gov/legal/guidesetc/guidesmanuals/ncuashareinsuranceandyou.pdf. Additionally, for your Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs), we provide separate insurance coverage. Traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs, and Keogh accounts are each insured individually up to $250,000, separate from other accounts you may hold within the same credit union. However, please note that the aggregate insurance limit for your Roth IRA and Traditional IRA combined is $250,000. Moreover, your Keogh account is also independently insured up to $250,000, ensuring comprehensive protection for your retirement funds.
Our routing number is 322274158.
- Hollywood (Corporate Office) Branch Hours: Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- Warner Bros Branch Hours: Mon-Fri 9AM-1PM, 2PM-5PM
- Burbank Branch Hours: Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat 9AM-2PM
- Studio City Branch Hours: Mon - Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat 9AM-2PM
- Paramount Studios Mon-Fri 9AM-1PM, 2PM-5PM
- Sony Pictures Lot Branch Hours: Mon-Fri 9AM-1PM, 2PM-5PM
- Culver City Branch Hours: Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat 9AM-2PM
- Santa Clarita Branch Hours: Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
Your Member Number identifies your membership as a whole, while an Account Number is a unique 14-digit number assigned to a specific share. The account number is what is provided for electronic payments and direct deposits.
First Entertainment Credit Union PO Box 2428 Hollywood, CA 90078
First Entertainment Credit Union P.O. Box 100 Hollywood, CA 90078
Credit Union Services
You may contact us at 888-800-3328.
Members may come into any of our First Entertainment Branch locations to obtain change or break larger bills. Click here to Book an Appointment to skip the line.
A Trust account can be opened by phone or in one of our First Entertainment branch locations by scheduling an appointment. Click here to Book an Appointment.
Making a cash deposit can be done through various methods, including using a debit card at a First Entertainment or Co-Op ATM, in-person at one of our First Entertainment locations, or Co-Op branches.
You may book an appointment at one of our First Entertainment Branch locations. Click here to Book an Appointment.
You may contact us at 888-800-3328 or visit one of our First Entertainment Branch locations. Click here to Book an Appointment to skip the line.
Whether you're dealing with financial difficulties, personal setbacks, or any other form of adversity, we're here to offer support and information to help you regain your footing. Read on to explore our product offerings designed to assist you through this challenging time.
- First Entertainment's Skip-A-Pay program enables eligible members to defer a monthly payment on their Auto or Personal Loan without impacting their credit rating. Contact us today to find out if you qualify for this convenient program.
- Emergency Relief Loan
- Apply for a special Emergency Relief Loan with autopay from a First Entertainment Checking Account and receive a rate as low as 6.99% APR.
- No payment for 90 days
- Terms of 24 or 36 months
- No application fee or prepayment penalties
- Stretch Loans
- Say goodbye to expensive payday loans and hello to a low-cost alternative. Cover unexpected expenses and bills and easily bridge the gap between paychecks. Apply now for the funds you need when you need them.
- Deferred Credit Card, Auto or Unsecured Loan Payments
- Payment deferments are possible upon approval. Contact us today to find out if you qualify for this convenient program.
Yes, we offer Cashier's Checks at all of our branches.
At most of our branches, we provide notary services.
- To schedule an appointment, please go to firstent.org and click on the "Book An Appointment" tab at the top of the site.
- From there, select "Additional Account Services" and click on "Notary Service."
- Next, you need to choose which branch you would like to visit, as well as the date and time that works best for you.
- After selecting a date, please enter your personal information, and then click "Book Appointment".
- You'll receive an email confirmation shortly after, and you're all set.
First Entertainment does not offer this service.