Apple Pay® is Secure
Your payment information is protected – when you add your First Entertainment card to Apple Pay, the actual card numbers are not stored on the device, nor on Apple® servers and cashiers won’t see names, card numbers or card security codes.
Additionally, with Apple Pay, instead of using your actual card numbers when you add your card, a unique Device Account Number is assigned, encrypted and securely stored. And when you make a purchase, the Device Account Number alongside a transaction-specific dynamic security code is used to process your payment. So your actual card numbers and your name are never shared with merchants.
Carry the First Entertainment Visa Platinum® Credit Card
and Get Ready to Use the Great Features of Apple Pay
Don’t have a First Entertainment Visa Platinum® Credit Card or First Entertainment Debit Card to use with Apple Pay?
Devices That Support Apple Pay
- iPhone® 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus and iPhone SE (in-store & in-App purchases)
- iPad® Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4 and iPad mini 3 (in-App purchases)
- iPhone 5 series paired with an Apple Watch® (in-store purchases)
- Apple Watch 1st generation, Series 1 and Series 2
- MacBook Pro with Touch ID
Setup is Simple
- STEP 1 – Setup Touch ID™
STEP 2 – Add Your Card(s) with Wallet™
Using Apple's Wallet, add your Firstent Credit and/or Debit card to Apple Pay on your iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air 2 or iPad Mini and any iPhone 5 series in conjunction with the Apple Watch:
- Go to Passbook.
- Click on the + at the top right hand side of the screen.
- Click on “Next.”
- Take a picture of the card.
- Enter any card data such as expiration date or security code (3 digits from the back of your card) that the iSight camera did not pick up to complete the process.
- If you are asked to call us for verification, please call us at 888-800-3328 during normal business hours and we will identify you over the phone and help you complete the process.
STEP 3 – Follow this Checklist
✅ Enable Push Notifications: Turn on "Push Notifications" so that you will be alerted when a transaction or a pre-authorization occurs on your card. Go to Settings, Passbook & Apple Pay and set “Card Notifications” to "On."
✅ Make Us Your Default Card: Go to Settings, Passbook & Apple Pay, scroll down to “Default Card," click and select your First Entertainment Credit or Debit Card as the default card on Apple Pay.
STEP 4 – Now, Pay with Touch ID at Participating Merchants
Now you can begin to pay with Touch ID simply by holding your phone near the reader at participating merchants. Use Apple Pay in these stores and Apps or look for the Apple Pay symbol or a Contactless payment symbol at retailers’ stores and in Apps.
Also, use Apple Pay at the Apple Store and in any number of Apps from the App Store.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.