What measures are in place to protect my account information?
We have multiple safeguards in place that meet or exceed required regulations to protect your money and personal information. Our network is continually monitored to ensure it is performing at the optimum level of protection. Here are some additional methods we use:
• 256-bit encryption of data.
• Unique username to provide authentication.
• Multi-factor authentication to verify you’re using our official website.
• Session timeouts when there is no activity for several minutes.
• Date/time stamp visibility so you can confirm your history of sign-ins.
• Numerous secure firewalls protect our digital banking and deter unauthorized network access.
• Secure Message Center lets you answer security questions privately via digital banking.