How do I send money with Zelle?
Follow these steps to send money with Zelle:
- Click on the Zelle® widget – sign on to First Entertainment Digital Banking, then click on the Zelle® Widget. If you’re not yet enrolled, you’ll be asked to accept our terms and conditions and enroll an e-mail address or U.S. mobile number, and link a deposit account so you can receive money with Zelle®.
- Add or select recipient – to add a recipient, select the “ + ” icon at the upper right of your screen and enter your recipient’s information. If your recipient is already in your list of recipients, select their name (on a smartphone) or the arrow to the right of their name (on a desktop or tablet) to continue.
- Enter amount and select your funding account – choose an account to fund your payment. Next, select Continue.
- Review and send – carefully review the details of your payment before you send it. If it’s the first time you’ve sent money to this recipient, we will send you an access code to help verify your identity. If your recipient’s U.S. mobile phone number or e-mail address is enrolled with Zelle®, we’ll display the name of the recipient on record before you continue (in some cases, this may only be a first name). After you send your payment, you’ll get a confirmation with the details of your payment.
- Recipient is notified – your recipient will be notified by e-mail or text message with the details of your payment and instructions on how to enroll to receive the money with Zelle® if they have not yet enrolled. If they have already enrolled, the payment will be deposited to their account, typically within minutes.
- Recipients must enroll to receive money – if your recipient is not enrolled with Zelle®, they’ll need to enroll to receive money. They will have fourteen (14) days to complete their one-time enrollment using the same e-mail address or U.S. mobile number you used to send them the payment. If your recipient does not enroll with Zelle® within 14 days, the money will be returned back to your account.