Search our site

How do I go about depositing loose change or rolled coins?

Loose change or rolled coins can be deposited at one of our First Entertainment locations. Click here to Book an Appointment  to skip the line.  

*Coins should be rolled if they amount to the quantity required for a roll.

Please note, mutilated coins and cash are subject to acceptance based on regulations issued by the Department of Treasury.