Search our site

How can you deposit funds from an external source (new money) into a Term Savings Certificate?

Funds must be deposited into your First Entertainment account through the following channels in order to fund the Term Savings Certificate: 

  • Electronic funds transfers 
  • Wire transfers 
  • Mobile deposit 
  • In-person deposits 
Call us
Chat with us
Chat Now
Contact Us

Michelle Lee
Financial Advisor
TEL: 323.845.4434