How can I avoid online scams?
Here are some important reminders to help you safeguard your First Entertainment Credit Union accounts, and together, we’ll outsmart scammers!
- We will never call/text/email you for your username, password, PIN, or a one-time passcode.
- If someone is claiming to be from First Entertainment and requests money to fix an account issue, don’t do it.
- Bookmark firstent.org on all devices so you always navigate to our official site.
- Use our digital banking and mobile app to remain updated on your balances.
- Set up fraud alerts and email/text notifications on your accounts.
- Use strong passwords, change them often, and never share them.
- Register with AnnualCreditReport.com, which is free, and set fraud alerts.