Your financial plan – start here, get there. Simple, right? We wish it were only that easy, but creating a plan is a good place to start.
That's where First Entertainment Investment Services (FEIS) comes in. It starts with an understanding of the investment products that are most appropriate for your situation and begins to work when you form a relationship with a trustworthy representative who has a clear understanding of your needs.
Get to know your finances. Your assets shouldn't be a mystery. In To reach any goal, understanding what you've got to work with is crucial. We can help you put the picture in clear focus:
RFA, Financial Advisor
- Goal Identification & Income Analysis – Discover where you are, where you want to go and how to get there.
- Investment Strategies & Money Management – An independent evaluation of your current assets portfolio (including mutual funds and your 401k) will help determine your most efficient investment mix. Stocks, bonds, annuities, etc. ... lots of options to choose from.
- Retirement Plans – Together we can project how much you'll need to fund your retirement. Once determined, a personalized investment strategy puts you on the path towards financial stability.
- College Planning – For once, time's on your side. The earlier you start, the more you can save. funding schedules calculate the savings needed and investment strategy best suited to get you or your family into that cap and gown.
- Rollover Counseling – Knowing when to move funds from one plan to another shouldn't be confusing. Same goes for where. Be it a company retirement fund or an IRA, we can get you the information you need.
- Risk Management & Insurance – Ease your anticipation of the unexpected by determining which assets you wish to protect and selecting the appropriate insurance coverage to guard them, including Fixed Annuities, Long-term Care Insurance and more.
- Motion Picture Individual Account Plan (IAP) Rollovers – Get help filling out the paperwork, setting up a new IRA to receive the IAP Rollover, and to receive advice to insure your financial goals are met.
- Want To Know More? It's a lot to take in, we know. That's why we'd love to find out how we can help simplify it all so that you can achieve your financial goals. Contact us today to set up a FREE, 30-minute consultation so we can get started!
- Call – 323-845-4434
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit – at First Entertainment's Main Office on Forest Lawn Drive.
To determine which investments(s) may be appropriate for you, consult your financial advisor prior to investing. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Securities offered through Securities America, Member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through Securities America or its licensed affiliates.
Not NCUA Insured.
No Credit Union Guarantee.
May Lose Value.
First Entertainment Credit Union and First Entertainment Investment Services are not a registered brokers/dealers and are not affiliated with Securities America. Securities America Advisors do not offer tax advice. Please consult a tax professional.