Make First Entertainment Credit Union a part of your company’s comprehensive benefits program. Membership in First Entertainment Credit Union can help you by offering the following to your company:
- No cost (really, it’s absolutely FREE) or liability to your company.
- Easy to implement – requires no additional staffing or resource allocation.
- Builds employee loyalty (our members love us and we can prove it!).
- Encourages a financially stable employee base through financial education and planning.
- Initial on-site employee orientation; re-orientations and free financial seminars available.
- Credit Union support at benefit fairs and open enrollment (we really like to give away things at these events!).
- You'll be affiliated with the premier financial institution for the entertainment industry.
- Better rates on saving and loan products.
- Lifetime credit union membership.
- Wide range of savings and loan products.
- 24/7 account access with FREE online banking (CU.online) and FREE online bill payment.
- Visa® Platinum Card with no annual fee.
- Consumer, vehicle and lifestyle loans.
- A complete real estate and mortgage lending department.
- Debit Card with access to 30,000+ surcharge-free ATMs.
- Financial education, planning and investment services.
- Auto buying and insurance services.
Your Complimentary Orientation
Once signed up, our companies & community partners are offered a FREE 30-40 minute on-site orientation to inform employees about the benefits of belonging to First Entertainment Credit Union. This informative and helpful session gives your employees an unprecedented chance to ask questions and learn about the many benefits, products and services that membership provides them.
They’ll learn about:
- Benefits of their new membership in First Entertainment Credit Union.
- Exclusive products and services to help them make the most of their finances.
- Time-saving offerings to make their lives easier.
- Educational opportunities that can make them “money smart.”
- A variety of ongoing communications that will keep them abreast of products and services, to help them navigate their financial destiny.
- Once on board we also offer companies our free Lunch ‘n Learn seminar series for employees. Topics include: Debt Management, Real Estate/First Time Home Buying and Financial Planning. Best part is … we spring for lunch for all attendees at your location so you can feed your staff on our dime.