The Safety and Convenience of the First Entertainment Visa® Platinum Credit Card
The First Entertainment Visa® Platinum Credit Card is a distinctive card for distinguished members like you. Accepted everywhere Visa credit cards are welcome, it offers the unmatched level of security of the EMV chip, designed to protect you and your transactions.
First Entertainment Visa® Platinum Credit Card Benefits*
- EMV Chip Security.
- NO Annual Fee.
- Low APR.
- No Cost CURewards Program.
- Purchase Security (800-553-4820) – Reimbursement to the eligible cardholder in the event of theft, damage due to fire, vandalism, accidentally discharged water, or certain weather conditions within the first 90 days from the date of purchase for eligible items purchased with a First Entertainment Credit Card.
- $1,000,000 Travel Accident Insurance (800-337-2632).
- Automated Fraud Alerts (Sign up through CU.online).
- Emergency Card Replacement – A replacement First Entertainment Credit Card, provided quickly and easily, along with arrangements for the eligible cardholder to pick up the new card at a convenient location or have it delivered directly.
- Warranty Manager Service (800-882-8057) – Double the manufacturer's warranty coverage on items purchased with a First Entertainment Credit Card (for eligible warranties of three years or less), plus easy warranty registration and more.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver (800-847-2911) – Excellent coverage and peace of mind for damage due to collision or theft of most rental cars. Certain terms and conditions apply.
- Emergency Cash Disbursement & Card Replacement (800-847-2911) – Emergency cash disbursements, provided quickly and easily, along with arrangements for the eligible cardholder to pick up the emergency cash at a convenient location.
- Visa Concierge (800-953-7392) – Assistance with travel and restaurant reservations, gift arrangements, business services and more.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursements (800-348-8472) – Supplemental reimbursement in the event an eligible cardholder suffers a loss due to theft or misdirection of checked or carry-on luggage by a carrier.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services (800-992-6029) – Help in coordinating medical, legal and travel services while away from home.
- Visa’s Zero Liability**
Welcome to Your Digital Wallet
Your First Entertainment Visa Platinum® Credit Card is compatible with the latest mobile payment apps including Google Pay™, Apple Pay™, Samsung Pay™, and Visa Checkout! Learn more on our digital wallet page!
It Pays You Back with CURewards
Whenever you use your First Entertainment Visa Platinum® Card, you'll automatically earn 1 point for every $1 spent that can be redeemed at CURewards for a wide range of gift cards, travel destinations and 500 brand name merchandise including high-end electronics and quality housewares.†
Redeem your points for:
- Travel (International and Domestic)
- Gift Cards in $50 and $100 increments
From exciting travel destinations to high-end electronics there’s a reward waiting just for you! Choose from over 500 brand name items and exotic vacation destinations. Head over to curewards.com to redeem your points today! You can even use them to get free books of checks when you run out – just give us a call.
It Works with Automated Fraud Alerts
You protect your savings & checking accounts from fraud with eAlerts, why not do the same for your credit card? It's easy, just follow these steps:
Log into CU.online.
Click the “Loans and Visa Cards” Tab.
Go to the “Visa Credit Card” Portal.
Select the “Communications” Tab.
Click “Fraud Alerts” and enter your info in the required fields.
Verified by Visa® (VbV)
Verified by Visa provides SECURE online transactions for Visa cardholders. With VbV, you can take your First Entertainment Visa Platinum® Card or Visa Debit Card, add a password to confirm online purchases, and you're verified! This service helps to ensure that only you can use your Visa card online, preventing unauthorized purchases before they even happen.
- Log-on to CU.online.
- Click the "Loans & Visa Cards" tab at the top of the "Account Summary" page.
- Select the Visa Credit Card Portal sub-menu.
For balance inquires or other information regarding your account, please call 866-820-6313.
To report a card lost or stolen, please call 800-449-7728.
With the EMV Chip, it Protects Your Information Like Never Before
Every time you use your Chip-Secured Card at EMV chip-enabled terminals, the embedded EMV chip will generate a unique transaction code. This offers an unprecedented level of security that prevents stolen data from being fraudulently used.
Accepted Worldwide. Your card will always work, just like before, at millions of trusted Visa merchants worldwide.
Works Even on Non-Chip Card Terminals. Even if the merchant is not yet using a chip-enabled terminal, your card will still work just like before. So you can complete a transaction knowing that you will always have Visa's Zero LiabilityTM Policy** alongside you protecting you from unwanted charges.
NO ADDITIONAL FEES! Best of all, you pay nothing more for this added level of ultra-sophisticated security. It's like getting FREE Peace-of-Mind!
How to Use the EMV Chip Card
Your First Entertainment Visa® Platinum Credit Card is ready to protect you with each and every transaction. Follow these easy steps every time you shop to get the security of the EMV chip at chip-enabled terminals.
Some Important Information You Should Know
* Certain restrictions, limitations and exclusions apply. Please call First Entertainment directly to verify the specific benefits included with your Visa card.
** Visa's Zero Liability policy covers U.S.–issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify First Entertainment Credit Union promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult First Entertainment for additional details.