For most people, the traumatic part of buying a vehicle is arranging a loan - but not for our members. We’re friendly, we understand the craziness of your business and we go out of our way to make you feel comfortable. Even better, we offer low rates and a lot of flexibility.
Dealer Financing – the Stuff Horror Movies are Made of
As a credit union member, you will enjoy these distinct advantages over that very unpleasant product called dealer financing:
- Low, low rates!
- A simple interest calculation with no prepayment penalties
- Fast approval
- Friendly, personal service from understanding people who’ve got your back
First Entertainment offers New, Used, and Refinance Auto Loans. Multi-year terms and 120% financing are available.
Apply in Minutes
We make the application process as fast and painless as possible. Here is everything you need to know about getting your next vehicle, all in one place:
- Get the Best Deal – Think you found a lower rate? Give us a call and we'll see if we can meet or beat it!*
- Credit Union Direct Lending (CUDL) – Get First Entertainment financing, right at the dealership.
- Autoland – Know what vehicle you want? Let our auto-buying service do the shopping for you.
- Researching a Vehicle – Plan ahead and get the best car (and deal) for you with the helpful links near the bottom of this page.
Want additional insight into the whole auto buying/financing process? Our brochure, Buying a Vehicle? Being Prepared Gets You on the Road Faster might be just what you're looking for!
You Deserve the Best Deal Around, Thanks to our Best Deal Guarantee
Sure, there are lots of car offers out there, and we suppose someone else's might look more attractive. So if you think you found a rate that's better than ours, we still might be able to do better. That's where our BEST DEAL GUARANTEE comes in! Give us a call and we'll see if we can meet or beat what you've found.* Just remember, we'll be comparing "apples-to-apples" as they say, so don't get suckered in by their fine print discounts.
We Can Help You Find Your Next Car, Truck, Van or SUV
We know people. Seriously. So, we’ve asked them to help us help you. We’ve put together some great information to help you in your search for that perfect ride – it’s called CUDL/AutoSMART.
This service can help you get a real credit union auto loan, within minutes, right at the auto dealership of your choice … even when First Entertainment is closed. No lie. “CUDL” stands for Credit Union Direct Lending®.
If You Don't Want to Deal with the Dealership, Autoland Can Do It for You
Autoland’s experienced consultants have helped more than 200,000 credit union members find and finance the car of their dreams. Shouldn’t you be next?
They make it easy for you to get the car you want, at the best possible price, without the stress of shopping on your own. Simply tell their Consultant the style and color car you’re looking for (and don’t forget the options) and they’ll find you the best deal they can. No strings attached. No obligations. You have nothing to lose.
Click the button below or reach the Autoland Consultant at our Main Office on Forest Lawn Drive: 888-800-3328 x4436.
Researching a Vehicle - Real Tools You Can Use
Protecting Your Investment
Let's face it, vehicles aren't cheap – so why not protect them (and your pocketbook)! Luckily, it's not that hard:
- Media Benefits Insurance Services has policies for whatever you drive - new, used, classic or commercial. Find out how much they can save you, get your FREE QUOTE/COVERAGE CHECK today!
- Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) and Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP) keep you on the road, and if needed, get you back on it quicker after an accident.
A Note About Additional Collateral Protection Insurance
Visit imcovered.com if you've received a letter from us regarding additional Collateral Protection Insurance for your existing First Entertainment loan.
* First Entertainment Credit Union reserves the right to match a competitor's rate in the event that a member receives a financing offer at a rate lower than the CU's RBL-adjusted rate. This offer, termed "Best Deal Guarantee" (BDG), will be done on a case-by-case basis and will require supporting documentation that clearly reflects the competitor's rate (such as a valid purchase order and/or financing agreement) and it must be a verifiable offer of credit. Rates displayed on a competitor's website or promotional materials is not acceptable. The rate used for comparison will not include any additional competitor discounts, such as auto pay discounts or other relationship discounts, and must be the stated rate in any verified loan documents or finance agreements. First Entertainment may beat a competitor's APR on a loan with the same collateral and the same term by 0.25%. A floor rate will be established by loan product and specified in the loan product's pricing matrix. Minimum interest rate is periodically set by the First Entertainment Board of Directors. A member cannot combine the BDG with any other discount offer.