First Entertainment Credit Union's Commitment to Fraud Prevention and Security
First Entertainment Credit Union values our members' rights to a safe and secure online banking experience, and as the
world is changing, and security breaches are becoming the norm, First Entertainment is taking cyber threats very seriously. Here you'll find valuable information to make you more aware and informed of the risks of communicating in an electronically connected world. Feel free to browse this information, and if you have any questions, please call us (888-800-3328) or Send us a secure message here.
Valuable Resources to Help Keep You Safe
How We Protect You and Your Data
To ensure that our members’ data is protected we have implemented multiple safe guards that meet or exceed required regulations in order to not only protect your money, but your personal information as well. If you bank with us through our CU.online service, you'll find a password-protected online banking experience using high-level data encryption to secure the transfer of information and protect it from theft. Our network and systems are monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for unusual and suspicious internet traffic and activities. This monitoring, when coupled with monthly penetration scans that test the security and integrity of the network, ensure our monitoring capabilities are performing up to the level of protection that First Entertainment Credit Union expects.
At First Entertainment Credit Union, we implement numerous methods to help ensure the safety and security of your online accounts.
- 128 Bit Encryption: Encryption is utilized when accessing your accounts and transaction on CU.online.
- Unique User Name: Authentication includes a unique user name that is created when you first access your account (it is recommended not to use common names, account numbers, or social security numbers).
- Security Phrase: This phase is unique to your creation and will help identify your account. It must be between 4 and 50 characters.
- Security Picture: There are 120 different images that you can choose from when selecting a security picture. This security picture and phrase are known only to you. The picture you choose is distinct to your individual account.
- Security Question: When connecting to your online account with an unknown internet browser or computer we offer an addition security questions and the option to remember the computer or not for future use. This helps if you are using a computer that is not your own or a publicly owned machine. There are 3 security questions offered that rotate randomly and are tailored to your own personal knowledge.
- Session Timeouts: If the account has no activity for a period of several minutes the system will log itself off and will require you to reenter your User ID and Password to access the account again.
- Date/Time Stamp: Every time you sign on to CU.Online, we display the date and time of your last successful sign in. In addition, under the Dashboard you will find a history of sign in’s (both successful and unsuccessful).
- Secure Firewalls: The computer servers that run CU.Online are protected by numerous firewalls to help prevent unauthorized access to our network, and First Entertainment monitors these firewalls to prevent security breaches.
- Secure Message Center: Our secure message center lets you to have your account-related questions answered securely and privately through the CU.Online.
Quick Help for Credit Card Fraud or Debit Card Fraud
Here are other quick connections for you if you feel that your debit or credit card has been compromised (lost, stolen, blocked, etc.):
Report a Lost or Stolen ATM/Debit Card
U.S. (888) 241-2510
International (909) 941-1398, call collect
If Your Debit or ATM Card is Blocked
U.S. (888) 241-2440
International (909) 941-1034, call collect
Report a Lost or Stolen VISA