Mobile Banking That's Better
First Entertainment's Mobile Banking has a host of features to make your mobile banking experience even better! CU.online users can bank on their iPhone/iPad (iOS), Android and Blackberry devices.
You can submit a loan application, view eStatements, eNotices, and even place a Stop Payment. Our Mobile Banking App is available for iOS and Android and works on your iPad!
Just Look at These Great Features
We're always making online banking better. Our Mobile Banking Apps help you:
- Make Mobile Deposits and save trips to a branch – it's fast, easy and safe!
- Check Account Balances to keep tabs on your money!
- Make Fund Transfers within your account or out to other members.
- Make Online Loan Payments with a click.
- Quick and Secure Access with Touch ID Technology. Using your iDevice’s unique biometric fingerprint sensor, you’ll be able to access your App faster than ever, and with even more security. No more hassle of entering usernames and passcodes … one touch of your finger and you’re in! GET ALL THE FAQs HERE!
And even …
- Apply for a Loan right on your mobile device!
Making Your Life Easier
That's our goal, so we're constantly updating our App to make your user experience more convenient and valuable. Take a look at these latest enhancements!
- Enhanced "Look & Feel" with a sliding navigation menu.
- Landscape Mode auto-rotates between portrait & landscape views.
- Improved Transaction History listing debits and credits are now color coded for easy viewing.
- Enhanced Account Summary provides an improved layout to better match your CU.online experience.
- Debit Card Activation & Card Blocking in case your card is lost or stolen.
- Date/Number Input defaults all date/number fields to the numeric keypad
- Pinch & Zoom Check Images gives you the ability to pinch and zoom check images on the Transaction History Screen.
- Mobile Deposit improvements:
- Status Change Email Notifications are sent with every change to your Mobile Deposits (received, approved, rejected item, amount adjusted up/down).
- Enhanced Camera Auto Snap adjusts and snaps your picture automatically when the condition is just right for a successful deposit. It's automatic - no more clicking on a button to snap the picture!
- Daily Limit Display for Mobile Deposits now displays on screen.
- Embedded Google Map now shows both map markers and listings for Branch & ATM locations.
First Entertainment's Mobile Banking also offers these powerful features:
- View Account History at any time.
- View Check Images instantly.
- Mortgage and Credit Card Balances are now listed on the Account Summary screen.
- Mortgage and Credit Card Payments transfer directly from your accounts.
- New eAlerts offer more control and greater flexibility to keep you aware.
- eNotices send you important information about activity on your accounts.
- Schedule Transfers allows you to set up one-time or recurring transfers for loan payments, or to move money within your account.
- Password and Username Resets are now controlled by you!
- Credit Line Advances are just a few clicks away.
- Stop Payments are easier than ever.
- New Billp@yer Calendar allows you to schedule bills easier than ever!
- Account Holds & Pending Transactions can now be viewed on your mobile device.
IMPORTANT: You MUST be using iOS App version 2.0 (or later) or Android App version 1.49 (or later) to use the Mobile Deposit feature. If after downloading the latest version of the First Entertainment Mobile Banking app you do not find the Mobile Deposit option, please contact the credit union at 888.800.3328 to verify eligibility for this feature.
Download the Latest App for Your Device
Download the latest App to start using First Entertainment Mobile Banking on your iPhone or Android phone. And for you Blackberry users, we've got a shortcut just for you!
- iPhone/iPad (iOS) – Download "First Entertainment Credit Union" from the iTunes Store.
- Android –Download "First Entertainment Credit Union" from the Google Play Store.
- Blackberry - Visit our mobile site and use the link a the bottom of the page to download the shortcut for your Blackberry device.
You can also bookmark our mobile site with your Smartphone's browser:
Using your Smartphone's Internet browser, visit and bookmark https://mobile.firstent.org.
Using a cell phone instead of a Smartphone? No worries.
You can still use our Text Banking service for Balance and History Inquiries. Just register your cell phone number www.firstent.org/nosmartphone to enable this service.
If you have questions about using Mobile Banking, just call us at 888.800.3328 and we'll help you get started.