Mobile Banking Made Better
First Entertainment's Mobile Banking has a host of features to make your mobile banking experience even better! CU.online users can bank on their iPhone/iPad (iOS), Android and Blackberry devices.
You can submit a loan application, view eStatements, eNotices, and even place a Stop Payment. The new Mobile Banking App is available for iOS and Android and now works on your iPad!
Just Look at These Great Features
We're always making online banking better. Here are just some of the great features you'll find in our Mobile Banking Apps:
- Mortgage and Credit Card Balances are now listed on the Account Summary screen.
- Mortgage and Credit Card Payments transfer directly from your accounts.
- New eAlerts offer more control and greater flexibility to keep you aware.
- eNotices send you important information about activity on your accounts.
- Schedule Transfers allows you to set up one-time or recurring transfers for loan payments, or to move money within your account.
- Password and Username Resets are now controlled by you!
- Credit Line Advances are just a few clicks away.
- Stop Payments are easier than ever.
- Apply for a Loan right on your mobile device!
- New BillP@yer Calendar allows you to schedule bills easier than ever!
- Account Holds & Pending Transactions can now be viewed on your mobile device.
With First Entertainment's Mobile Banking you can always:
- Check Account Balances
- View Account History
- View Check Images
- Make Fund Transfers within your account or out to other members
- Make Online Loan Payments
- Make Mobile Deposits
IMPORTANT: You MUST be using iOS App version 2.0 (or later) or Android App version 1.49 (or later) to use the Mobile Deposit feature. If after downloading the latest version of the First Entertainment Mobile Banking app you do not find the Mobile Deposit option, please contact the credit union at 888.800.3328 to verify eligibility for this feature.
Download the Latest App for Your Device
Download the latest App to start using First Entertainment Mobile Banking on your iPhone or Android phone. And for you Blackberry users, we've got a shortcut just for you!
- iPhone/iPad (iOS) – Download "First Entertainment Credit Union" from the iTunes Store.
- Android –Download "First Entertainment Credit Union" from the Google Play Store.
- Blackberry - Visit our mobile site and use the link a the bottom of the page to download the shortcut for your Blackberry device.
You can also bookmark our mobile site with your Smartphone's browser:
Using your Smartphone's Internet browser, visit and bookmark https://mobile.firstent.org.
Using a cell phone instead of a Smartphone? No worries.
You can still use our Text Banking service for Balance and History Inquiries. Just register your cell phone number www.firstent.org/nosmartphone to enable this service.
If you have questions about using Mobile Banking, just call us at 888.800.3328 and we'll help you get started.