What is the average yearly rainfall in Thailand? First Entertainment can’t tell you that, but by partnering with International Currency Express, Inc. (I.C.E.) we can help you plan for international travel with our foreign currency service – the most convenient, safest and secure method of purchaseing foreign currency for 100+ countries without paying the exorbitant fees found in airports, hotels and currency exchange outlets throughout the world.
Why It's So Cool
- Easy online ordering at any time, from anywhere in the U.S. All orders are prepared with usuable denominations and sent fully insured to your home or office. You can also order by phone. (See info below.)
- Having foreign currency in hand will help you avoid the 3% surcharge when using your favorite credit card on purchases overseas.*
- You'll avoid unnecessary fees and inflated exchange rates in airports, hotels and banks.
- No more worrying about finding bank locations, knowing their hours of operations, and getting poor rates of exchange. Instead, arrive prepared and enjoy your vacation from the start by having local currency in your pocket immediately available for tips, taxis, bottled water, meals and all other initial expenses.
Now Two Ways to Order
• "Quick N' Easy" ordering for CU.online users
If you're a CU.online user, you're already halfway there! Just log in to CU.online and go to the "Services" drop-down menu to select "Foreign Currency" to place your order. Orders may be paid for either via credit card or an eCheck from your Checking Account. If you have any problems ordering online, please contact I.C.E. directly at 888.278.6628 and tell them you're a First Entertainment member.
• Ordering for non-CU.online users
Not a CU.online user? Don't worry, you can still order your currency. Just call I.C.E. directly at 888.278.6628 and be sure to tell them you're a First Entertainment member. It's that easy!
Some Other Stuff You Should Know
- Please be sure to plan ahead when ordering currency as there may be a 3-business day delay in shipping your currency. Orders being placed prior to 2:00 PM PST will be processed the same day. Orders placed after 2:00 PM PST will be processed the next business day.
- You can have your currency shipped to your credit card billing address, a work address, or you can pick it up in person at I.C.E.'s Beverly Hills office.
- If you have any questions regarding shipping and delivery, please call 888.278.6628 prior to ordering.
- Here's something else to consider. When you get back home, don't worry about being stuck with any left over currency you may have. You can sell it back to I.C.E. directly. All you need to do is print their Foreign Currency Buy Back Form and mail it to I.C.E.'s Beverly Hills office (or visit their office in-person).
- And lastly … be sure to read their Terms and Conditions regarding purchasing and cancellation policies.
If you have any additional questions regarding how to place/pay for an order, or how to sell back unused currency, please contact I.C.E. directly at 888.278.6628.
* Effective April 2, 2005, major credit card companies now add a 3% surcharge to all currency purchases made overseas. The charge is added to your regular monthly credit card statement. It's always best to arrive in a country with some of the currency in your pocket.