1st Call : 24/7 Telephone Teller
We're here to make your banking as easy as humanly possible, even when there's no computer around. With 1st Call you can conduct your own transactions around the clock from anywhere there's a touch-tone phone. And as you'd expect from First Entertainment, it's free.
Get Ready to Use 1st Call with these Basics:
1st Call Numbers: (800) 423-1482 or (818) 562-5562 or (323) 874-1547
Your First Entertainment Account Number:
Displayed in the upper right hand corner on the first page of your monthly statement (excluding leading zeros) and also on your First Entertainment membership ID card.
Your Access Code:
Call the credit union for your initial access code; then, once you begin to use 1st Call, you will have the option to choose a custom access code.
1st Call Services Include:
- Access via a touch-tone keypad or Speech Recognition Service.
- Get account and loan balances
- Request check-by-mail withdrawal
- Obtain tax and dividend information
- Receive account history
- Verify what checks have cleared
Important Tips When Using 1st Call
Here's a brief outline of some of the menus you'll encounter in 1st Call.
- Opening Menu – Allows you to access the account selection menu and system instructions.
- Accounts Information & Funds Transfer Menu – Access checking, savings, loan and certificate accounts, as well as allows you to transfer funds and perform other functions.
- Checking & Savings Account Menus – For information on your account balances, previous account activity, last deposit day and amount, specific check information, and dividend information.
- Loan Account Menu – Access your loan balance, payment and payoff details, and interest information.
- Certificate & IRA Menus – For information about your account balances and maturity dates, as well as interest and dividends.
- Funds Transfer Menu – Transfer funds between pre-authorized checking, savings and loan accounts.
- Action Keys – Shortcuts for power users to help you navigate the system.
Speech Recognition Service
In addition to all the touch-tone options 1st Call offers, it also has a Speech Recognition Service available for those members who prefer not to use a standard keypad. When you call in to 1st Call, instructions on how to use this service will be provided in the opening message.
When you hear the menu option you want, you say it, instead of pressing a key. You want the "My Accounts" option? Just say "My Accounts." And if you ever want to go back a step, it's as simple as saying "Go Back." However, if you're entering monetary information, you'll still need to enter the amount on a keypad to insure transaction integrity.
1st Call Questions/Access Code Requests
If you have a question, comment or Access Code request Contact Us here.