We know you’re busy, and that's why we have your back! Convenience, reliability and simplicity are never far from our minds. It’s our goal to provide you with a seamless and consistent digital experience linking our online banking platform and our new Mobile App. Managing your finances on-the-go has never been so easy!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: After July 11, 2017, the previous versions of our Mobile App will no longer be usable. APPLE ® USERS with auto-update enabled will automatically see the new app installed, while those without auto-update will be required to update through the App Store. All ANDROID USERS will be required to download a brand new app from the Google PlayTM store. Please have your password and username ready, as Touch ID / Fingerprint access will NOT be available for your first sign-in after updating.
Look at The Great New Features On Mobile
These are some of the amazing new upgrades you'll find in our new Mobile App!
- External Transfers: Make external transfers to and from your accounts at other financial institutions. Add and edit external accounts right from the app and make a one-time or recurring payment to your First Entertainment loans (Personal, Auto, HELOC).
- Self-Service Account Unlock: Use the self-service account unlock feature to unlock your account, no call necessary.
- Fingerprint Authentication: Android devices now have the convenience of signing in with just your fingerprints. Apple devices will continue to have TouchID capability.
- Loan Application: Our new mobile friendly loan application makes the submission process quicker and easier than ever.
- Natural Language Search: Search individual accounts and transaction history using natural language search terms.
- Quick Balance: View your account summary with the single press of a button.
- Profile Access: Change you username, password, phone number, email address and more right from the app!
- Secure Messaging: Send secure messages to our Contact Center from right within the app!
- Loan Calculators: Compare different scenarios related to our loan products directly from the app.
Reliability You Can Trust
Just like our previous versions, our new app still includes all of these awesome features:
- Mobile Deposit: Make mobile deposits straight to your First Entertaiment share or loan accounts by simply snapping a photo of your check.
- Transfers and Payments: Make transfers between your share accounts, member to member transfers to other First Entertainment members, payments to your loan accounts, and credit line advances from your lines of credit, all in one place.
- Billp@yer: Schedule a bill payment or view bill payment history, pending payments, and recent payments.
- In-App Account Registration: New members or members without an online login can register using the App and begin using Mobile and Online banking.
- Forgot Username & Password: If you’ve forgotten your username or password, reset your login credentials in a few easy steps.
- Branch/ATM Finder: Find First Entertainment branches, ATMs, and shared branching locations using your device’s location services feature or by zip code.
- Contact Us: Use hotlinks to quickly call the credit union for any reason.
- Rates: Review loan rates for all loan products offered by First Entertainment.
- Touch ID: Apple’s technology that utilizes only a fingerprint—no username or password—to log into your account. Find Touch ID's FAQs here!
- Transaction History: Review transactions for a specific account, add memos, and view images for checks deposited into or written from your accounts.
- Mortgage Portal: Access detailed information for your first mortgage.
- Debit Card Manager: Activate or block your Debit Card, replace a lost or stolen Debit Card, and have a new card delivered to your residence!
- eDocuments: View eStatements for your share and mortgage accounts, along with eNotices and tax forms.
Blackberry and Windows Phone Users: Using your Smartphone's Internet browser, visit and bookmark our mobile banking site. If you have questions about using Mobile Banking, just call us at 888-800-3328, and we'll help you get started.
IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.