Billp@yer makes it super easy to pay your bills online. It’s free and includes unlimited checks per month. You’ll save time, postage and hassle… and you can make your payments just like you always have, whenever it’s convenient for you.
- Your online check writing is FREE.
- You get unlimited online checks per month for the first year.*
- Sign up for Billp@yer today! You’ll need to be a CU.online user. If you are, just log in and follow the directions below to set up your account. If you’re not, register for CU.online today!
Once enabled for CU.online, log in and you'll be prompted on how to set up your account:
- Click on the Billp@yer tab.
- Confirm your information.
- Click the ENROLL button at the bottom of the page.
Additionally, by using Billp@yer you may be able to start earning 5% APY** on your First500 Savings Account! If you have more questions about using Billp@yer or CU.online, just call us at 888-800-3328 and we’ll help you get started.
Should you have any issues with Billp@yer regarding payment inquiries or disputes, or questions on how to set up new payments, please contact Billp@yer Support directly at 888-918-7483.
Any normal fee that applies to your current checking account (i.e. NSF, Stop Payment, etc.) will apply to this account. View a current Schedule of Fees and harges.
* After the first year of service, a nominal monthly service charge may apply. Also, any normal fee that applies to your current Checking Account (such as NSF, Stop Payment, etc.) will apply to this account.
** APY = Annual Percentage Yield. The APY for an account balance up to $500 in a First500 account will be 5.00% APY when member has a First Entertainment Checking Account and has requested eStatements only (member must discontinue receipt of paper statements). Member must also have either active online Billp@yer service or Direct Deposit. Active is defined as one transaction every 90 days for either service. First500 Youth Accounts will earn 5.00% APY on account balances up to $500 with Internet access and eStatement only. Balances above $500 in qualifying accounts and any balance in a non-qualifying First500 account will earn the First500 Savings Base Rate. One First500 account per Social Security Number. Rates subject to change without notice and may vary. In certain instances when the minimum balance is not maintained and no other services or accounts are open, a low balance monthly fee may apply. Check with the credit union for complete details. Minimum opening balance is $25.00