Is it telepathy? Not quite.
eAlerts, our electronic notification system, allows you to stay informed about specific activities on your account all without taking the time to call the credit union or log-on to CU.online. It’s all done by technology… and lasers… we think.
Cyber fraud is one of the fastest growing crimes in the world, and a quick response when something looks "odd" with your account, can save you a lot of money … not to mention a lot of headaches. You can help – by setting up your new eAlerts! Whether its knowing when your CU.online account was last accessed, or whether unintended transfers or ATM transactions have taken place – by monitoring your account, you'll be able to stop cyber-hackers in their tracks. It's an incredible convenience knowing in real-time what's happening in your account.
It's super fast and easy. First establish your default settings. Then, begin creating your individual alerts. Once they're set up, you’ll be able to receive automatic notifications by email or text:
- When a specific check has cleared,
- When an electronic transaction like a deposit, or Debit Card/ATM withdrawal posts to your account,
- When your savings or loan balance reaches a certain dollar amount,
- When an automatic withdrawal is processed,
- When a loan payment is due, made or even past due,
- When your CU.online account is accessed,
- And the list of alert types goes on – YOU decide what alerts you'll get!
New & Improved!
With the success of our old eAlerts system, we've upgraded the new eAlerts to make your life even easier than before. We've upgraded functions and it offers a lot of customized options. These notifications can be especially convenient for members who receive their information through wireless devices (like PDAs, Mobile Phones, etc).
And if that wasn't all, now there's no limit to the number of eAlerts you can set-up. You can sign up for multiple types of alerts, as well as multiple times for each alert type. Turns out that more IS better!
Sign-up for eAlerts today:
- Log-on to CU.online and
- Click on the eALERTS link in the eSERVICES drop-down menu
It's an easy way of monitoring your account in order to keep it secure! Call us at 888-800-3328 if you need any help setting up your new eAlerts.